This touring course will allow you to feel the beauty of nature, such as the white wave crests of the Sea of Japan and the magnificent mountains in each season.We offer any kinds of motorcycles for rental, so you can enjoy touring Japan’s Chubu area fully from the moment you arrive at the airport.
The course travels through breathtaking locations including: Noto on the coast of the Sea of Japan; towns with historic places such as Takaoka or Takayama, which combines both modern and traditional features. Please spend a tranquil time staying at hot spring resorts by night to unwind at the end of each day, and enjoy special cuisines with locally produced ingredients. Above all, the riding course involves a variety of characteristics, such as diversely winding roads with beautiful scenery highly recommended by local people, and highways on which you can feel the thrill of cruising on a motorcycle, ensuring that you enjoy the entire time.
Day 1 Tokyo to Hakuba (145 km)
Day 2 Hakuba to Noto (232km)
Day 3 Noto to Fukui (239 km)
Day 4 Fukui to Takayama (261 km)
Day 5 Takayama to Tokyo (36o km)
Rental 819 Odaiba → Michi no eki Doshi→ Hoto Fudo Kawaguchi→ Chuetsu Sakai Parking Aarea→ Unazuki Onsen Station→ Fugan Unga Kansui Park→ Michi no eki Himi→ Tadaya → Notokuni Ketaisha → Chirihama Nagisa driveway→ Mantsuki→ Natadera→ Motorcar Museum of Japan→ Awara hot spring→ Oyabegawa Service Area→ Tenshukaku viewing deck→ Itakura Ramen→ Shinhotaka ropeway→ Michi no eki Fuketsu no sato→ Suwako Service Area→ Michi no eki Toyomi→ Fujimi Milk Land→ Ebina Service Area→ Rental819 Odaiba
Minimum number of participants: 0
Attendants: Attendant on motorcycle on request (different charge)
Meals: 4 breakfasts.
- • Motorcycle rental.
- • Insurance for driver, passenger, third parties and their properties.
- • Collision damage waiver (insurance for damage to the motorcycle, deductibles apply).
- • 5 nights accommodation.
- • 4 breakfasts.
- • Taxes.
- • Gas.
- • Toll fees.
- • Extra options like rental helmets and gear.
- • Admission to tourist attractions, events, parking fees if any.
- • Accommodation, meals, gas, toll fees for the guide and the van driver in tours that have them.
- • Lunches and last day’s dinner.
- • Any other expenses not mentioned.
- Self Support
- Attendant and Support Van
- Attendant Service and Support Van service are available too on request for different charge. To get a quotation please send your inquiry at Moto Tours Japan email address: email@example.com