This is a course that packs some of the best riding and sightseeing spots Kyushu has to offer. From famous mountain winding roads like the Yamanami Highway to magical coastline landscapes like the ones you will experience crossing the five bridges to Shimoshima island. In addition, after years of riding in the area we have fine picked the best 4 star hotels for you. There is nothing like soaking at the soothing waters of the Japanese Hot Springs and enjoying the delicacy of the local cuisine to relax and get you ready for the next day.
Day 1 Fukuoka to Nagasaki (130 km)
Day 2 Nagasaki to Kirishima (250 km)
Day 3 Kirishima to Aso (220 km)
Day 4 Aso to Oita (180 km)
Day 5 Oita to Fukuoka (180 km)
Rental819 Fukuoka Airport → Yame → Routes 442, 212, 325 → Aso. 130km.
Aso → Routes 218, 445, → Nippon Sugi Panorama → Kyusendo → Tengusa Pearl Line → Shimojima. 250km.
Shimojima → Uki → Hitoyoshi → Ichifusa Dam → Route 265 → Gokase Valley → Takachiho. 220km.
Takachiho → Takeda → Route 442 → Kuji “Dream” Grand-Suspension Bridge → Yufuin. 180km.
Yufuin → Route 210 → Hita → Kagetsu Bypass → Sarutobi-potholes → Hikosan Temple → Rental 819 Fukuoka Airport. 180km.
Minimum number of participants: 0
Attendants: Attendant on motorcycle on request (different charge)
Meals: 4 breakfasts
- • Motorcycle rental.
- • Insurance for driver, passenger, third parties and their properties.
- • Collision damage waiver (insurance for damage to the motorcycle, deductibles apply).
- • 4 nights accommodation.
- • 4 breakfasts.
- • Guide’s motorcycle and insurance in guided or full support tours.
- • Guide’s and/or Van driver daily wage in guided or full support tours.
- • Taxes.
- • Gas.
- • Toll fees.
- • Extra options like rental helmets and gear.
- • Admission to tourist attractions, events, parking fees if any.
- • Accommodation, meals, gas, toll fees for the guide and the van driver in tours that have them.
- • Lunches and last day’s dinner.
- • Any other expenses not mentioned.
- Self Support
- Attendant and Support Van
- Attendant Service and Support Van service are available too on request for different charge. To get a quotation please send your inquiry at Moto Tours Japan email address: email@example.com